Why Spray Tan?
- Safety – No UV exposure
- Control – You know the final result will be even
- Color Quality – Premium, all-natural solution. No orange!
- Convenience – Quick, easy, immediate results
When to Tan
The perfect time to tan is 2 to 3 days before your event. This gives time for your tan to set in, allowing the bronzer to be rinsed off thoroughly, and have you picture perfect for your special day.
The tan will be absolutely beautiful and perfect when it is done, so after care is up to you to keep it beautiful! Sarah will provide you a list of do’s and don’ts to keep you beautifully bronzed!
- If you are getting manis, pedis, or waxing, do it 12 – 24 hours prior to the spray tan.
- Spray tan in the evening when you can lounge at home and let the tan set.
- Make it a party! The more the merrier! Get tan, be social.